Well this week has been interesting. Patrick has stated that he has learned a very interesting lesson. I don't think he has learned anything, but what he says is what he thinks I guess.
The story starts out like every other lunch in the Williams' household, Patrick comes to the Bank, searches for the paper and after finding the sports section in random spots located around the Bank (thanks to Gary and the girls (they like to mess with him))he finally sits down for 5 minutes to talk and eat his sandwich. On this day he looked at me and said, "Honey I saw something in the Atwood's sale paper that I think I need." after rolling my eyes (yes we just bought a sprayer to pull behind the mower last week) I said, "What". He then states that it is a spreader, not to be confused with a sprayer. "This is for seeds and fertilizer" he said...I was like great! No, really I told him that we would talk about it when we got home.
Later that night I got home from work and soon after he called and said that he had to run by the co-op and get some ionic something-or-another to mix up to kill the weeds along with probably half of our yard. Well, 30 minutes later he showed up at the house, grinning I might add. I asked him what took so long and he said that the co-op was closed and he had to go to Atwood's to look for the ionic something-or-another but they didn't have it. That is when I knew something was up. He then stated, "Tucker bought me a Father's Day present". I had to refer him to the calander and let him know that Father's Day wasn't until June. He then pulls out the spreader he wanted. I looked in amazement. He has never just bought something I thought...He smiles at me and says..."forgiveness?" I just laughed and said, "wait till Mother's Day!" He then said with the straightest face ever, "Are you going to buy something for the yard too?" Ohhh my...my husband is amazing!
I guess you want to know Patrick's lesson...He now thinks he can get by with more if he just does it and then says "forgiveness"...haha we will see how long this lasts!
We have nicknamed Tucker "Linus".. He carries this blanket around most nights...I can't help but think he is too stinking cute.
The story starts out like every other lunch in the Williams' household, Patrick comes to the Bank, searches for the paper and after finding the sports section in random spots located around the Bank (thanks to Gary and the girls (they like to mess with him))he finally sits down for 5 minutes to talk and eat his sandwich. On this day he looked at me and said, "Honey I saw something in the Atwood's sale paper that I think I need." after rolling my eyes (yes we just bought a sprayer to pull behind the mower last week) I said, "What". He then states that it is a spreader, not to be confused with a sprayer. "This is for seeds and fertilizer" he said...I was like great! No, really I told him that we would talk about it when we got home.
Later that night I got home from work and soon after he called and said that he had to run by the co-op and get some ionic something-or-another to mix up to kill the weeds along with probably half of our yard. Well, 30 minutes later he showed up at the house, grinning I might add. I asked him what took so long and he said that the co-op was closed and he had to go to Atwood's to look for the ionic something-or-another but they didn't have it. That is when I knew something was up. He then stated, "Tucker bought me a Father's Day present". I had to refer him to the calander and let him know that Father's Day wasn't until June. He then pulls out the spreader he wanted. I looked in amazement. He has never just bought something I thought...He smiles at me and says..."forgiveness?" I just laughed and said, "wait till Mother's Day!" He then said with the straightest face ever, "Are you going to buy something for the yard too?" Ohhh my...my husband is amazing!
I guess you want to know Patrick's lesson...He now thinks he can get by with more if he just does it and then says "forgiveness"...haha we will see how long this lasts!
We have nicknamed Tucker "Linus".. He carries this blanket around most nights...I can't help but think he is too stinking cute.
Good one Pat. He does think he's pretty smart, huh? At least he takes care of the yard. You can make up for it on Mothers Day.
ReplyDeleteYep he THINKS he is! lol...but Mother's Day is so Mine!
ReplyDelete