Monday, April 30, 2012

Update on Life

Wow....Can't believe I have waited so long to write on here...
Little sister is here. She came VERY quickly a week before her due date a very small *(for a Calico/Johnson baby) 6lbs 13oz...but man is she feisty! She continues to be tiny...coming in at a whopping 13lbs at her 6 month check up. I must admit she is the most beautiful little gift from God though. Being her mother may make me partial though..
She has gotten 2 teeth that she likes to shine at you, and is currently trying to sit by herself. It amazes me how different she is from her brother...Not only the high pitch cry that I am amazed comes from her little  mouth, but also how at this time we were trying to stop Tucker from crawling and he was already pulling up.... sister is just sitting.   I'm not going to lie though I always said I wanted my second child to be lazy because Tucker was sooooo over the top. Well. I. Got. Her..
Now to Tucker.
He is so stinking smart. Must get it from his mother. haha.
No he really is. Not only do I have to be careful about everything I say; I have to be double careful about what I do. In fact I believe that he locked his babysitter outside the other day. Thank goodness she knows him and had alternate routes into the home. We recently had a small set back though. Since Little Miss has been here he is having a hard time sleeping by himself and after my legs going numb in a toddler bed for 2 weeks straight I made the decision to buy him a Twin bed...and he loves it! This means not only Patrick but I got the first full nights rest in 6 months last week...YEA!

Well I guess I will try to keep up with this a little better....



Tucker and Miss Maggie (2weeks)

6 weeks

Tucker Loving on Sissy!
Miss Maggie at Easter. (almost 6 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment