Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time Seems to Fly

Well it has been a while since I have wrote on here but it seems like I have only turned around twice.

One of the biggest updates is that we found out that the baby is a GIRL...her name is going to be Maggie Elizabeth...I can't wait to meet her!



Love her already!


Tucker is now 15 wait almost 16 months old...He is getting so big and sooooo ornery!
His favorite word right now is No and Baby...He will point at anyone's stomach and say "Baby?" lol...I think the babysitter is starting to get a complex. lol...I was looking at a picture of him the other day in it he was only a week old, I just can't believe how big he is...at the last doc appointment he weighed 27lbs but I think he may have gained since then(or I'm getting weaker). He also was 34 inches tall...
I can defiantly see him turning into a toddler and we are contemplating getting him a big boy bed. Patrick thinks if we do that we may want to build a 6 ft chicken coop around it...I have decided he may be a little sceptical of Tucker staying in the bed....but why???? Tucker has also learned how to open all the doors in the house so now it seems like we live in a prison where you have to have a master key to open any and all doors...Life is defiantly interesting at the moment, but I wouldn't change any of it...
He is Grrring at Lulu...





My newest nephew...Kael Baby...he is almost 5 months old now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment